Wednesday, December 1, 2010

complete chaos

Did you know that Christmas is here in just 24 days?!? I haven't finished my Christmas shopping, I'm working at the airlines all this week and next week (a rarity, I know), and I have like 6 photo sessions to edit and 3 more to shoot this week. I'm sleep-deprived (I work til 2am, in bed by 3am, up again at 645am), I'm worried about my little guy, my house looks like someone broke into it, and I haven't had time to unpack from our Disney trip OR Thanksgiving trip to Ohio. Even if I did bother to unpack, the spin cycle on our washing machine has to be started by hand because the motor has all but completely gone out in it, so laundry takes ALL. DAY. LONG. And with 5 of us, it piles up quickly. Alas, we are running out of clean clothes, so I'll have to choose soon... sleep, but smell like dirty socks, or wear clean clothes but have bags luggage under my eyes. Looks like more sleep-depravity coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment